TFC is short for The Filipino Channel, the ABSCBN Filipino Channel 2 broadcast from the Philippines. The broadcast is captured, recorded and re-broadcasted through internet to your TV. It commonly known as TFCko or TFC on Demand or TFC IPTV. It is a next generation medium to bring Filipino TV entertainment to all Filipinos in the world through high speed internet. A set top box (STB) is purchased that needs to be connected to your TV and to your internet router in order to receive the pre-recorded broadcasts from the Philippines and other Filipino news programs around the world. There is a low monthly fee associated to receiving TFC service.
TFC offers you and your family a new and exciting viewing experience through its Video-On-Demand service
- Convenient and flexible - watch anytime of the day. Watch whatever you want, whenever you want.
- No TV commercials, therefore saving you time
- Archived content of teleseries and dramas dating back to the first episode allows subscribers to easily catch up with the storyline.
- Contents in TFC are always fresh, updated daily and within 3-5 hours of airing in Manila.
- TFC allows subscribers to fast forward, rewind, and pause using very own remote control. Much like having your own DVD or PVR devices
- MPEG4 quality video allows the picture and audio quality to be as clear as what you get on a typical TV, cable, or satellite channel.
- Variety of programs available in TFC. Ranging from news to sports, teleseryes (comedy - drama), specials shows and concerts, movies and even Karaoke are just few of the options.
- Easy installation, simply connect to your TV and INTERNET broadband connection (at least 2 Mbps speed is required).
- Pay-per-view options, allows you to purchase newly released movies, you do not need to go out but simply stay in the comforts of your home.
TFC is not complicated, see illustration below of how it works:
It is very easy to install, see TFC Installation Video:
Ordering TFC is made easy and simple. Either call to order or to order online.